Junior Scientific Marketing and Design Assistant
This role is also available as a non-junior position.
Looking for a scientific role away from the lab?
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work for a leading Cambridge Science Park biotech company providing products and services globally.
We are looking for a tenacious, competent and organized individual to join our high-paced, dynamic Digital Marketing Team in Cambridge. You will be assisting in delivering first class scientific content to communicate the value of our products to a worldwide audience through a wide variety of marketing channels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining scientific content for our website including press releases, blogs and case studies
- Maintaining website SEO
- Designing educational scientific diagrams and illustrations
- Planning, designing, launching and managing marketing campaigns for emails, social media posts and other marketing communication channels
- Setting up, monitoring and evaluating impact for digital advertising (GoogleAds, Facebook, etc)
- Reviewing and responding to customer feedback and enquiries in social media channels
- Identifying and suggesting improvements for the delivery of communications
Requirements & Skills
- Life sciences degree (BSc, MRes, MSc, PhD) or equivalent experience
- Imaginative and creative
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Tenacious with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and to explain things logically and clearly
- Fluent in English
Full training will be provided. You will be organized, decisive, efficient and practical. You will have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, will enjoy drawing and writing and be passionate about design and aesthetics.
Abbexa believes in empowering individuals from an early stage. We seek to support you to draw your own personal career map in line with your ambitions and aspirations. Our informal and friendly culture is an ideal working environment to cultivate excellent professional development opportunities.
The site offers excellent sport facilities, including a gym classes, on-site nursery, as well as a restaurant and café. The package will include 28 days holiday per annum, access to a comprehensive pension scheme and healthcare benefits. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (one hour lunch). Please apply with CV.
Email: email@example.com and quote job reference: 'JSMDA01'.
Find out more about our interview process.
To make your application you will need to register on our site. This will allow us to process your application quickly and will allow you to keep track of the status of your application.
FOR AGENCIES – WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH ANY AGENCY FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITION THAT WE ADVERTISE.