Careers - Logistics Administration Assistant LAA04
A leading biotech company with branches in Cambridge (UK) and Houston (US), who provide products and services globally, are seeking a Logistics Administration Assistant to establish logistical support in the Netherlands.
The candidate should be a competent, hard-working and reliable individual to join a high-paced, dynamic Logistics Team working from Cambridge. You will be responsible for liaising with the Cambridge Logistics Team to coordinate the delivery of finished goods within certain EU countries, liaising with couriers and customers to ensure a seamless logistics service.
- Liaising with UK team to ensure readiness to import and receive finished goods
- Importing and receiving a variety of product types (more than 90% of which require cold chain transport) from the UK
- Removing redundant shipping labels and placing new labels on received packages
- Booking courier collections and ensuring packages are collected in a timely manner
- [Assisting with resolution of email enquiries and projects as required]
- Suggesting automation and/or improvements for front and back end processes and functionality
- Highly attentive to detail
- Must be organised, decisive, efficient and practical
- Creative and methodical thinking for problem resolution
- Thrives in a physically active role
- Self-starter and proactive with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of importing/exporting and communicating with customs offices worldwide
- Biology or Science graduate
- Ecommerce platform experience
- Second language desired (French, German, Spanish or Italian)
You will have a knack for prioritizing tasks and be able to pride yourself in delivering an excellent customer experience. Full training will be provided with this role.
Abbexa believes in empowering individuals from an early stage. We seek to support you to draw your own personal career map in line with your ambitions and aspirations. Our informal and friendly culture is an ideal working environment to cultivate excellent professional development opportunities.
This is a part time, 3 month contract, which will extend to a permanent position for the right person. The requirements are 1-3 hours, 1-2 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, normally it should be Tuesdays and Thursdays). Please apply with CV.
For informal enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference: 'LAA04'.
Find out more about our interview process.
To make your application you will need to register on our site. This will allow us to process your application quickly and will allow you to keep track of the status of your application.
FOR AGENCIES – WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH ANY AGENCY FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITION THAT WE ADVERTISE.