Scientific Support Assistant
Looking for a scientific role away from the lab?
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work for a leading Cambridge Science Park biotech company providing products and services globally.
We are looking for a tenacious, competent and organized individual to join our high-paced, dynamic Team in Cambridge. You will be responsible for general support to,our team in connection to delivering first class scientific content to communicate the value of our products to a worldwide audience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Writing, editing and proofreading scientific content for our website including press releases, blogs and case studies
- Providing scientific education and support to Logistics and Marketing Teams
- Strategizing the plan, design and launch of marketing campaigns for emails, social media posts and other marketing communication channels in conjunction with our Marketing Team
- Liaising with channel partners to identify new avenues for content delivery
- Reviewing and optimising current processes for product manual/protocol creation and working to develop an integrated, modular solution for manual/protocol content
- Assisting in reviewing and responding to customer feedback and enquiries in social media channels
- Identifying and suggesting improvements for the delivery of communications and other scientific content
Requirements & Skills
- Life sciences degree (BSc, MRes, MSc, PhD) or equivalent experience
- Imaginative and creative
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Tenacious with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and to explain things logically and clearly
- Fluent in English
You will be organized, decisive, efficient and practical. You will have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, will enjoy proofreading and writing and be passionate about science.
Abbexa believes in empowering individuals from an early stage. We seek to support you to draw your own personal career map in line with your ambitions and aspirations. Our informal and friendly culture is an ideal working environment to cultivate excellent professional development opportunities.
The site offers excellent sport facilities, including a gym classes, on-site nursery, as well as a restaurant and café. The package will include 28 days holiday per annum, access to a comprehensive pension scheme and healthcare benefits. The hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (one hour lunch). Please apply with CV.
Email: email@example.com and quote job reference: 'SSA01'.
Find out more about our interview process.
To make your application you will need to register on our site. This will allow us to process your application quickly and will allow you to keep track of the status of your application.
FOR AGENCIES – WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH ANY AGENCY FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER POSITION THAT WE ADVERTISE.