Please follow these easy steps to place your order:
1. Enter the target name or catalogue number in the search bar and click on "Search" button on the right of the bar.
2. At the search result page you can further narrow your search by using the different categories in the Filter Options bar to the left. You can filter by choosing different products attributes such as host species, tested applications, conjugations and clonality.
3. Click the name of the product to go to the product page.
4. In the product page select the size and quantity you wish to order and click the "Add to shopping cart" button. You can go back to step 1 and continue shopping, or proceed to reviewing your cart and checkout.
6. To review your cart, click on "Shopping cart" and then "View cart" at the top right of the website. Here you can add a coupon, use a gift voucher or estimate shipping and taxes. You can change the currency at the top right of the page into EUR, GBP or USD. You can remove/amend quantities for your items.
7. When ready, click on the "Checkout" button at the top right. You can use the guest checkout, sign in or register for an account. Then follow the instructions on the page by filling your billing and shipping address. You will then be redirected to a payment page, where you can pay using a debit or credit card.
If you are making a purchase using a purchase order, please select "Purchase Order" in the payment method section and include your purchase order number in the Comments box. Please email your purchase order to email@example.com.
You will not be charged VAT or taxes if you are outside of the European Union (EU). You may wish to fax or email us a copy of your VAT number and/or exemption certificate or letter if you are in the EU and you are making a purchase through a VAT registered institution so we can remove the VAT charges.
If you have any questions about placing your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.