Application and Interview Information
- First and last name - You do not need to include your middle name.
- Phone number(s) - It is helpful to have more than one number to contact you if required.
- Email address - This is essential, as we will contact you first using your email address.
- Residential address - It is important for us to know where you live, particularly the town, city and country. If you live outside of the office location or abroad, it would be helpful if you include whether you have intentions to move to the city location in the near future.
- National insurance number - This is not required but helpful.
- Qualifications (including dates and final results/grades) - This helps us to qualify your application.
- Employment history (including dates, job titles and name of company) - This helps us to understand your background.
- Proof of right to work in the UK - This is not required if you are a British citizen, or have a national insurance number or have a British birth certificate. If you do not, then you must be able to include a valid visa to show the right to work in the UK. We are unable to sponsor visa applications.
A cover letter is quite useful in understanding your current situation and why you believe your would be a good fit for the position advertised. Here is a list of things commonly included in a cover letter:
- The name of the city/country where you are currently living (especially if this is not in your CV)
- If that location is not the same as that of the position, explain if you have plans to move
- If you would not naturally have the right to work in the UK (for example, if you are not from the UK or an EU country), whether you have a work visa or permit
- Why you chose to study a particular subject or degree
- Why you did the jobs you did and what experiences you gained
- Why you are applying for this position
- Your plans for the future
Again, this list is not exhaustive. Anything further you include is welcome and will be considered during the processing of your application.
You should apply for positions by going to our careers page and either clicking on the "Open Application" button or clicking on a job title and then the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the job description page.
To make your application you will need to register on our site. This will allow us to process your application quickly and will allow you to keep track of the status of your application.
- Proof of address
- Any qualification certificates
- Your national insurance number
- Your passport
- Two references - the references do not need to be written references (although you can bring a written reference). Contact details of your referees will also be accepted.
The Cambridge Science Park is located around a 15 minute walk away from the Cambridge North train station, should you wish to travel this way. There are also bike stands and free car parking available.
Our Bar Hill office is accessible by the number 5 bus route, this takes approximately 40-45 minutes from Central Cambridge. We also have free private car parking available.
- Reason for rescheduling
- Dates and times you could attend an interview